Where to buy extra virgin coconut oil in Singapore?
Virgin coconut oil in cold storage becomes solid. It's naturally solid at 68-76°F (20-24°C) and liquid at 78°F (25.5°C). It should be thawed prior to use. No refrigeration required.
Buy organic extra virgin coconut oil in Singapore!
Shop online at CocoNurture™!
|Country of Origin||Philippines|
Why CocoNurture™ Coconut Oil?
- Coconut oil is predominantly made up of medium-chain triglycerides. (MCTs)
- MCTs are converted into energy, and do not get stored as fat.
- MCTs enable the body to metabolize fat efficiently.
- Coconut oil contains beneficial lauric acid.
- Lauric acid helps support a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps protect cells in the body. Anti-oxidants, like carotenes and vitamin E, help to protect cells from free radicals that may have escaped natural metabolic processes in our bodies.
- Vitamin K and vitamin D work synergistically to improve bone strength.
- Iron is an important component of red blood cells, which carry oxygen to all parts of the body and helps the body produce energy. Iron is also needed to produce hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to tissues. Iron is needed to produce myoglobin, the protein that helps supply oxygen to muscle.
Feel lucky Review by Kirin Kazutaka
I'm very much enjoying your product till this day and I'm pleased to inform you that during this one month, I've experienced some changes that are very satisfying for me. There are few things that I am still experimenting on like applying the oil to my hair and skin as I have read online from people's reviews of what they do with the product they bought from you. It was uncomfortable at first but when I tried it, I am amazed with the results it produced even though I'm still trying to find ways to fit in with my daily life. I still do not know much about the uses as I still need to find ways to figure out which method will suit me best so for now, I'm experimenting many ways around with the oil. But if you have suggestions on ways to use it on hair/body, I would also very much love to hear it from you too if you are able. It's okay if you can't as I understand you may be busy.
When I use it with cooking food, the taste is really good. It does taste different from regular cooking oil but it is so worth it. I feel much better with my stomach too as I encounter lesser discomfort after using the oil for a month. I am considering to purchase the coconut shampoo from you in few days times. I'm also looking forward to that. I'm really happy that I was able to find your product. It was actually by chance that I found it as I was randomly browsing the web for improving the health of my hair and somehow I ended up on a blog page and someone said about your oil and that uses that same oil for cooking and her hair. It caught my attention and I went to your site to find out more. To my satisfaction, I feel lucky to have known about your product and I believe I shall continue supporting :]]
Lovely aroma Review by Leia Ho
Yes I received the goods safely and speedily and even baked a batch of cookies with the Virgin coconut oil already! It has such a lovely aroma.
My skin has improved Review by Faith
I use skincare products from Israel (Anna Lotan), Hawaii (Honey Girl Organics), Shiseido and Creme De La Mer. Oh I like all of them. However, I realized that with regular oil pulling with CO my skin has improved so much that I no longer need to use these products on a daily basis.
Great for frying Review by Ruth Liu
We have been using the coconut oil from CocoNuture for close to a year. It's great for frying, adding flavor in cooked rice and also moisturizing baby's skin. It gives me a peace of mind to know that we are taking good saturated fats every meal, that is vital for our brains and organs' health.
I am a full time mother, who works part time at home in the evenings as a Business Manager. We stay at Yishun and we're moving to Farrer Park.