Again, she orders, “sugar-free, please”
Does this sound like something you’ve said recently to control your children’s hyperactivity? Do you find yourself scared of using artificial sugar because it causes your children to overeat or generate an excessive amount of energy? Any concerned parent would feel the same way as you do.
As you continue to read, you’ll see that there are alternatives that you haven’t discovered. These alternatives do not require you to feed your children less than what they deserve. Your children need a hearty, healthy, and organic meal with just enough energy boost.
How to sweeten your life
Sugar is used in nearly every food we have and it’s tough to ignore because it’s also a source of energy. On the one hand, too much leads to overeating and hyperactivity, and on the other hand, too little results in lack of vital growth and energy.
Many products have artificial ingredients and one of the most common is sugar. This type of sugar is known to produce the effect called, “sugar rush.” We all know what a child with sugar rush is like – awake, uncontrollable, but more importantly, potentially unhealthy. It is important to feed children with low glycemic index foods to keep them healthy and away from “sugar rush.”
But not many products taste as good if they omitted the sugar from the diet entirely. So what can a parent do about this overwhelming problem? We kept this in mind when made this coconut-based product. We wanted to make sure kids get the optimal amount.
Coconut sugar has a significantly lower Glycemic Index (GI) than cane sugar. The glycemic index measures how fast a food is likely to raise your blood sugar. Coconut sugar, compared to cane sugar has slow and steady release of sugar into the bloodstream so that there are no rapid highs, lows or blood glucose spikes.
Coconut sugar has been clinically tested with a low GI Index rating of only 35 from a scale of 100 by the Philippine Food and Nutrition Research Institute (FNRI) of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST).
Sweeteners Glycemic Index (GI)
Who can benefit from eating coconut sugar and low GI foods?
- Diabetics - The lower the GI, the slower the rise in blood glucose levels when the food is consumed. The effect may differ from person to person. Eating low glycemic foods is most helpful when used along with another eating plan for diabetes, such as carbohydrate counting to control blood sugar.
- Cancer patients - According to new research by the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. Published in November 2012 in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, found that of 1,011 patients with advanced colon cancer, those who had the highest “glycemic load” and carbohydrate intake were nearly twice as likely to see their cancer return. The study is among the first to look at the role of foods high on the glycemic index (GI) in cancer recurrence and bolsters a growing body of evidence suggesting diet can play an important role in surviving cancer.
- Hyperactive kids and ADD-ADHD Using low glycemic coconut sugar instead of cane sugar can help because:
- It helps control blood sugar levels.
- Reduces sudden increase and decrease in blood sugar.
- It prevents a rapid rise in blood glucose, which causes a temporary surge of energy and hyperactivity.
What Coconut sugar has:
It contains vitamins:
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 help to release energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B6 is important for the production of energy.
- It contains Iron:
- Iron is an important component of red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of the body to help the body’s production of energy.
- Iron is needed to produce hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to tissues.
- Iron is needed to produce myoglobin, the protein that helps supply oxygen to muscle.
- It contains Magnesium that helps in the absorption and retention of calcium.
- It contains Zinc which is essential for growth.
Note: This is intended as an information guide only and does not constitute medical advice.
Believe it or not, CocoNurture’s Organic Coconut Sugar is sugar derived from coconut organically. It has the lowest glycemic index of all the sugars. This means that blood sugar won’t spike when ingested. It is also very rich in vitamins and minerals, which promotes overall health and wellness.
Most notably, this product aids in reducing rapid rise in blood glucose, a common cause for hyperactivity among children. It gives you control over blood sugar and prevents it from fluctuating. This will lead to fewer cravings for sugar and ultimately, a healthier child with just enough energy to keep him/her going.
But don’t overlook the benefits of switching from artificial to organic sugars. This type of sugar has a broad range of vitamin B, iron, magnesium, and zinc in order to regulate the flow of blood/blood pressure, provide stronger bones, and lower your risks of heart disease and strokes. At the same time, it maintains that sweet taste your kids long for, so your kids can still enjoy eating good food without sacrificing anything.
Expect results with our guarantee
Our products come with a 30-day guarantee, making it a 100% risk free purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply return the product for a refund within 30 days, no questions asked.
It’s nice to be in control
It’s important that you know what your children need and that you give them the best. Using this organic sugar is known to produce positive benefits without any consequences. As you add this item to your cart, you’ll realize that you’re not simply making a switch, you’re investing in your children’s future. Don’t let your chances go to waste because this product is only available while supplies last.
Where can I buy organic coconut sugar?
Shop online at CocoNurture™ Singapore!