CocoNurture™ Organic Coconut Sugar in is 100% natural sweetener.
It is made from pure and fresh coconut nectar, and has a low glycemic index of 35. It has a strong and sweet distinctly coconut aroma, with coco-nutty creamy flavor.
- Certified Organic: Made without pesticides, GMOs, or hexane
- Lower GI than cane sugar
- No cholesterol
- No preservative
- No additives
- No added anti-fermentation agent
- No adulterants
- Trans fat-free
- 100% Vegetarian
Usage and Applications:
CocoNurture™ Organic Coconut Sugar is a natural and healthy alternative to other sugars out there. It has a mild and sweet flavor and can easily replace sugar in beverages, meals or baked goods. Examples of possible uses include:
- As a sweetener in drinks (coffee, tea, juices, smoothies)
- As an all-purpose sweetener for cooking and baking (cereals, toast, waffles, pancakes, breakfast cereals, porridge, desserts, etc.)
This product is available in 500 g resealable stand-up pouches.
Also try our CocoNurture™ Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup for pancakes.
Where can I buy coconut sugar in Singapore?
Shop online at CocoNurture™ Singapore!
Low Glycemic Index Coconut Sugar
Again, she orders, “sugar-free, please”
Does this sound like something you’ve said recently to control your children’s hyperactivity? Do you find yourself scared of using artificial sugar because it causes your children to overeat or generate an excessive amount of energy? Any concerned parent would feel the same way as you do.
As you continue to read, you’ll see that there are alternatives that you haven’t discovered. These alternatives do not require you to feed your children less than what they deserve. Your children need a hearty, healthy, and organic meal that provides them with just the right-sized energy boost.
How to sweeten your life
Sugar is used in nearly every food we have and it’s tough to ignore- because it’s also a source of energy. On one hand, too much leads to overeating and hyperactivity; on the other hand, too little results in lack of vital growth and energy.
Many products have artificial ingredients, and one of the most common ones, is sugar. This type of sugar is known to produce an effect called, “sugar rush”. We all know what a child with sugar rush is like—awake, uncontrollable, but more importantly, potentially unhealthy. It is important to feed children with low glycemic index foods to keep them healthy and free from this “sugar rush”.
But not many products taste as good when sugar is omitted from the ingredient list. So what can a parent do about this overwhelming and seemingly impossible-to-solve problem? We kept this in mind when we made this coconut-based product. We wanted to make sure kids get the optimal amount of energy to go about their active lives.
Coconut sugar has a significantly lower Glycemic Index (GI) than cane sugar. The glycemic index measures how fast a food, on average, raises your blood sugar level after ingestion. Coconut sugar, compared to cane sugar, provides a slow and steady release of energy, so there are no rapid highs, lows or blood glucose spikes.
Coconut sugar has been clinically tested to have a low GI Index rating of only 35 (from a scale of 100) by the Philippine Food and Nutrition Research Institute (FNRI) of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST).
Sweeteners Glycemic Index (GI)
Who can benefit from eating coconut sugar and low GI foods?
- Diabetics - The lower the GI, the slower the rise in blood glucose levels when the food is consumed. The effect may differ from person to person. Eating low glycemic foods is most helpful when used along with another eating plan for diabetes. An example is a carbohydrate-counting one that is used to control blood sugar levels.
- Cancer patients - According to new research by the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, published November 2012 in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, it was found that out of 1,011 patients with advanced colon cancer, those who had the highest “glycemic load” and carbohydrate intake were nearly twice as likely to see their cancer return. The study is among the first to look at the role of foods that are high on the glycemic index (GI), in cancer recurrence. The evidence presented in this study bolsters a growing body of research suggesting diet can play an important role in cancer survival prospects.
- Hyperactive kids and ADD-ADHD — Using low glycemic coconut sugar instead of cane sugar can help because:
- It helps control blood sugar levels.
- It reduces sudden increases and decreases in blood sugar.
- It prevents a rapid rise in blood glucose, which causes a temporary surge of energy and hyperactivity.
What Coconut sugar contains:
It contains vitamins:
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 help to release energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 is important for the production of energy.
- It contains Iron, which is:
- an important component of red blood cells, cells which carry oxygen to all parts of the body to aid in energy production.
- needed to produce hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to tissues.
- needed to produce myoglobin, the protein that helps supply oxygen to muscle.
- It contains Magnesium, which helps in the absorption and retention of calcium.
- contains Zinc, which is essential for growth.
Note: This is intended as an informative guide only and does not constitute medical advice.
Why It's Good For You
Believe it or not, CocoNurture’s Organic Coconut Sugar is sugar derived from coconut organically. It has the lowest glycemic index of all the sugars. This means that blood sugar levels won’t spike upon its ingestion. It is also very rich in vitamins and minerals, which promote overall health and wellness.
Most notably, this product aids in reducing rapid rises in blood glucose, a common cause for hyperactivity among children. It gives you control over blood sugar levels and prevents it from fluctuating. This will lead to fewer cravings for sugar and, ultimately, a healthier child with just enough energy to keep going at his/her best.
But don’t overlook the benefits of switching from artificial to organic sugars. This type of sugar has a broad range of vitamin B, iron, magnesium, and zinc in order to regulate the flow of blood, regulate blood pressure, create stronger bones, and lowers your risks of heart disease and strokes. At the same time, it maintains that sweet taste your kids long for, so your kids can still enjoy eating good food without sacrificing anything.
Protect Yourself Today
Expect results with our guarantee
Our products come with a 30-day guarantee, making it a 100% risk-free purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply return the product for a refund within 30 days, no questions asked.
It’s nice to be in control
It’s important that you know what your children need and that you give them the best. Using this organic sugar is known to produce positive benefits without any consequences. As you add this item to your cart, you’ll realize that you’re not simply making a switch, you’re investing in your children’s future. Don’t let your chances go to waste because this product is only available while supplies last.
Where can I buy organic coconut sugar in Singapore?
Shop online at CocoNurture™!